Immortal Herbs specializes in manufacturing high-quality products that contain premium herbs and certified organic roots. Using traditional Chinese extraction methods to obtain their roots, Immortal Herbs offers you a series of products that have the highest nutritional benefit without any fillers. Immortal Herbs pride themselves upon safety, efficacy, and above all, quality. They have a wide range of herbal formulas that can assist with almost anything, whether it be stress, sleep, athletic performance, longevity, energy, or inflammatory conditions.
Here is just a small sample of what Immortal Herbs has to offer:
- Teas - Calm Tea, Energy Tea, Sleep Tea, Longevity Tea, Gynostemma Tea, He Sho Wu Tea
- Herb Granules
- Immortal Calm
- Immortal Sleep
- Ren Shen
- VIP Elite Total Immunity
- Total Nutrition Superfood
- VIP Elite Pure Cordyceps
- VIP Elite Immortal Performance
- VIP Elite Pure Deer Antler Tips
I was lucky enough to be able to review a trial size of one of Immortal Herbs' products -- Immortal Energy. I received twelve pills, which are good for around 3 or 4 days, depending on the person. Immortal Energy sounded like a great supplement to try; as you all know, I am pretty open to testing products which will increase my stamina, focus, and concentration, so that I can succeed in medial school. This involves many long nights at the computer, or sitting on the couch with my head in a book. It does get difficult to stay on task 24/7, especially with the distraction of the coming holidays. After a long day of classes, I sometimes end up crashing on the couch far before I am ready to. I liked the idea that Immortal Energy was a different kind of supplement; not a stimulant, but something that might help more long-term, to give me that daily boost that I need.
Immortal Energy is a 100% natural herbal formula (Chinese herbs) that does NOT contain caffeine and is NOT a stimulant. It can assist you with concentration and memory, as well as endurance. It also has the ability to help strengthen your immune system, regulate your metabolism, and help fight inflammatory conditions. Some of its herbs have a special, adaptogenic quality, which allows the body to fight against environmental and physiological stressors. The "Qi” tonis and "Jing" tonics found in this formula can help bring your body to an optimal state...helping to combat a busy lifestyle. The standard bottle of Immortal Energy contains 90, 500mg capsules, which can be taken 3 or 4 at a time, depending on what you feel your body responds to. You can purchase Immortal Energy on the Immortal Herbs' website, for just $39.95 per bottle.
Immortal Energy is GMO and Gluten Free. It contains the following active ingredients:
- Deer Antler (lu rong) - Can help increase stamina and decrease fatigue; in the laboratory it has been shown to increase oxygen intake in animals, and to improve sleep. Deer Antler contains important amino acids and minerals, such as IGF1- insulin growth factor 1 - which may have the following effects: anti-inflammation, growth-stimulation, improved eyesight, a reduction in cholesterol and triglycerides, enhanced immunity and strength, etc.
- Astragalus (huang qi) - Can replenish strength and immunity, help fight allergies, and can protect the adrenal cortex
- Ginseng (ren shen) - Helps improve concentration, memory, and stamina
- Goji (qou qi zi) - Is an antioxidant that helps with inflammation, supporting vision, improving mood, and helping with libido
- Schizandra (wu wei zi) - Can sharpen concentration and increase alertness
- Eleuthero (ci wu jia) - Helps with many things, including: energy, stamina, strengthening immunity, improving circulation, helping relieve menopause symptoms, fights against aging and chemotherapy effects
I was able to take Immortal Energy for four days -- three pills a day. On the days that I took it, I did feel a heightened sense of alertness and focus. I did not feel the characteristic Niacin flush associated with many energy drinks, nor the jittery feeling that I sometimes get. I did not feel OVERstimulated, but well stimulated. I did not experience a crash afterwards as I do with some of the more sugary energy drinks or shots. It was great to be able to reap some of the benefits of an energy drink without having to put the additional stress on my heart. I do love energy drinks, but I have said over and over that I would NOT consume them on a daily basis -- only during longer test weeks. I don't want to get in the habit of putting my body under stress. Thus, it is nice to have something that can sort of fill in the blanks between those really intense days, so I don't have to crash. With Immortal Energy, you also do not have to worry about taste. The pills were rather large, but after you've taken them, you don't have to worry about the gross aftertaste. Many energy drinks, although beneficial, do not have the greatest taste. I do feel that Immortal Energy helped to clear my head and keep my attention on my work, because I noticed a slight difference when I ran out of the pills. Now I wish I had more! I definitely recommend this product. It is NOT going to give you the same, immediate rush as an energy drink, so I do not want you to think that I am "advertising" it in that manner. It is a more natural, almost brain boosting supplement than it is a energy pill. If you are looking for hyper alert stimulation, this may not be for you. If you are looking for concentration and focus throughout the day, and that small "boost" without added chemicals or a crash later, this is for you.
Interested in learning more about Immortal Energy? Check out the links below:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.