WallPOPS are a creation from Brewster Home Fashions, one of the largest family-owned wallcovering companies in the United States. Brewster Home Fashions is based out of Randolph, Massachusetts, and spans five generations. In order to stay up-to-date with the latest trends, Brewster Home Fashions introduced WallPOPS -- a collection of fashionable and fun, peel-and-stick wall art decor.
WallPOPS has one of the largest collections of unique wall art. They have popular characters and images for children, growth charts and baby themed decals for nurseries, and trendy patterns and figures for teens and tweens. They have decals that you can write on, decals that glow in the dark, and decals that are made just for your mirror. If you are a home decor fanatic, this is really the collection of wall decals for you. WallPOPS has a large focus on patterned decals that make great additions to any home, whether it be a simplistic or modern design. You can even decorate your office with a wall decal clock or a dry erase calendar decal! There are really so many options for every taste. I could easily decorate every room of my house with one of the beautiful Wall Art Kits or Dots, Blox, and Stripes. If you're more a fun of quotations, WallPOPS has those as well. They also have gorgeous window decals, so that you can transform the door of your shower or the main door of your house into an etched or stain glass masterpiece! I love the innovative designs and the rich taste that WallPops has. I would not envision all wall decals in an expensive room, but I would definitely picture these.
Although WallPOPS has too large of a variety of products for me to list, I've included some of the categories and cool items that I thought you would all enjoy:
- Dots, Blox, and Stripes - solid colors, Island Fusion, Go Retro, Lots of Dots, Paisley Please, Ribbon Candy, Hooplah, Animal Instinct, Kaleidoscope, Bali, Petals, Malaya, Kolkata, Aztec Diamond, Geo Circles, Hollywood, etc
- Wall Art Kits - Globe Trotter, Mustache, Floral Medley, Keep Calm Dry Erase Wall Quote, YOLO Wall Quote, Enamel Frames, Flower Garland, Baroque Kit, Lanterns, Dandelion, Give a Hoot, Keys to my Heart, Puppy Love, Social Butterfly, Dinosaur Expedition, Tie-Dye Peace, Ozzie the Lion, Riley the Giraffe, Times Square Design Photo Panel
- Dry Erase - London Phone booth, Leave a Message, Floral Medley Monthly Calendar, Globe Trotter Monthly Calendar, Verry Berry Dry Erase Board, Apps Weekly Dots, Holiday Weekly Dots, Aries Dry Erase Board, Calypso Dry Erase Dots, Brocade Dry Erase, USA Dry-Erase Map, National Geographic World Map, Chalkboard Decal, Catalina Magnetic Dry Erase Board
- Kids Wallpops - Kids World Dry Erase Map, Junior Varsity, Argh Pirates, Rally Racers, Alphabet Growth Chart, Blast Off, Learn to Write Chalkboard, Construction Zone, Road Signs, Regatta, Patchwork Daisy
- Wallpops for Babies - Alphabet Zoo Kit, Silhouette Tree Kit, Owl Espresso Silhouettes, Monkeying around Wall Art Kit, It's a Jungle in Here Wall Frame, Forget me Not Wall Frame, Butterfly and Flower Silhouettes, Now I Lay me Down Wall Wishes, Jack be Nimble - Nursery Rhymes, Baby Blue Alphabet Set, Durham Monogram, 3D Star and Moon Mirror Art
- Chandeliers - Icicles, Pearl Blue, Posh, Cupid, Pearl Pink, Butterfly, Monkey
- Decorative Room Panels - Sanctuary Room Panels, Casbah Room Panels, White Sanctuary Room Panels, Honeycomb Room Panels
- Privacy Window Film - Dogwood Premium, Peacock Premium, Glacier Premium, Spectrum, Bamboo, Mosaic, Linen, Nouveau Swirl, Iceberg, Catalyst, Pansies Blue, Pearl, Ginkgo, Freeze, Optic Art, Prism, Geometrics, Clouds, Venetian Garden Stained Glass, Arts and Crafts Stained Glass
- Stained Glass Windows Clings - Salem, Westwood, Amber Blue Cross, Baby Blue Cross, Alden Blue, Vineyard Rose, Peace Sign, Rose, Butterfly, Medici Medallion, Pansy Corners Amethyst, Nouveau Corners
- Peel and Stick Products -Bamboo Etched Glass, Willow Etched Glass, Peony Etched Glass, Blossom Etched Glass
Other Decal Products
- Fathead - NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAA, Nascar, Other Sports
- Disney - Toy Story, Rapunzel, Lion King, Lady and the Tramp Mural, Belle, Cinderella, Ariel, Princess Jasmine, Princess Snow White, Beauty and the Beast Mural, Nemo, Disney Cars, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, Phineas and Ferb, Joe Jonas
- Nickelodeon - Dora the Explorer, Sandy Squidward and Mr. Krabs, Spongebob and Patrick, Spongebob Squarepants
- Superheroes - Amazing Spiderman, Classic Spiderman, Classic Thor, Batman Logo, Cat Woman, Iron Man, Captain America, Aqua Man, Green Lantern, Classic Hulk, Classic X Men
- Mirror Art - 3D flowers, 3D butterflies, Star, Guitar, Peace, Love, Dots, Cupcake
- Glow in the Dark - Dinosaurs, Fairy, Planets, Monsters, Spring Butterflies, Tropical Fishes, Bucolic Decor, Streetlamp
- Peel and Stick Borders - Flirt Zebra, Happy Street, Butterflies, Pretty Flowers Hearts, Esme Chocolate Cream and Teal, Lily Pink, Poppy Red, Windmill Teal and Chocolate
- Peel and Stick Tiles - Mosaic Black and White Adhesive, Metallic Gray Adhesive, Mosaic Green Adhesive, Mosaic Blue Adhesive, White Adhesive, Black Adhesive, Mosaic Blue Marine Adhesive, Light Green Adhesive, Light Blue Adhesive
- Wall Clocks - Hearts, Caterpillar, Zebra, Black Dot, Smiley, Birdie, Headphones, Ladybug
I was lucky enough to be able to choose one of WallPOPS' designs for a review, as part of the Decoration Challenge to update my brand new apartment into something cozy. I chose the Tangier Wall Blox. It was a very hard decision, because I could picture so many different WallPOPS throughout my apartment! The Tangier Wall Blox really stood out to me, because the pattern closely matches the pattern of the floor pillow my mother made for my study room (will be featured in a DIY post soon). The wall in that room was lacking, so I decided that the blox would brighten it up.
The Tangier Wall Blox are inspired by a "Moroccan vibe". They are black and white, with both African and Islamic design elements embedded. The Blox are 13" x 13" and come in a four pack. You can also buy the Tangier print in Wall Dots or Wall Stripes. The Dots are 13" in diameter and also come four to a pack and the Stripes are 6 1/2" x 16' and come one to a pack. I think it's great that WallPOPS offers all three shapes for many of their designs. If you buy multiple packages, you can use the dots, blox, and stripes together to create a more complex wall design. You can also buy more than one package of each so that you can line your whole wall, or create a panel. I like that the placement and creation is left up to you -- these are like building blocks, but there are so many different ways that you could put them together. It really calls for creativity.
The Tangier Wall Blox, like most WallPOPS, are "peel-and-stick", and can be repositioned and removed easily. You do not need to worry about ruining your walls because there is no sticky residue left behind, and the decals peel off easily so as not to remove paint or paper. The instructions are very easy, and installation can be done with one or two people. Here they are:
1) Be sure your surface is clean, dry, and smooth.
2) Slowly peel WallPOPS from backing.
3) For best results, smooth shapes form center outward and stripes from one end to the other.
4) To reposition, slowly peel away form the surface starting at the top of the WallPOP. This process may be repeated multiple times without damaging your WallPOPS.
5) To store for later use, return WallPOPS to the original backing.
6) To clean, gently wipe with a damp cloth. Household cleaners are not recommended.
WallPOPS suggests using their decals on vertical walls, and using a tape measure, pencil, and level to apply. They note that dirt, age, oils, moisture, and texture of the wall will affect how well the product sticks and its lifespan. Keep your WallPOPS away from extreme heat sources, and do not apply to light fixtures. As you can see from the pictures below, my boyfriend put up the WallPOPS Tangier Blox while I directed and photographed. Nice deal, huh? He didn't have too difficult of a time. He used a ruler and a pencil to measure where he would put the blox, and measured an inch space between them. The top of the wall in my study room slants a little, so it is difficult to keep things straight, but I think we managed well. After measuring and making pencil marks on the wall, my boyfriend peeled off the backing slowly and lined the WallPOP up with the markings. He carefully put it on, and then actually used the edge of the ruler to smooth out the blox from the center outward, in order to get rid of any bubbles or wrinkles and to make sure the decals were laying flat. Besides the imperfections in the wall itself, the WallPOPS laid flat and went on very easily. We did have to reposition once when the blox didn't land on the pencil lines, and there were no issues -- the adhesive still stuck perfectly after reapplying. This was a lot faster than painting or stenciling a wall, and you get the same effect!
I think it turned out beautiful. When I say the study room is small, I mean that it only fits a desk and a chair and that's about it. It is really hard to photograph, because I can't get the WallPOPS and the rest of the room in the same picture, given the angle. I took one from the doorway so you could see what I mean. Trust me when I say that it matches the pillow almost exactly, and it goes so well with the DormCo rug! I love black, white, and any color. It makes for such a rich and tasteful looking design. You would think that I paid a lot of money for such an expensive looking design! :) This makes my study room so much more comfy and personalized. I definitely recommend WallPOPS for all your decor needs.
Interested in learning more about WallPOPS and their products? Check out the links below:
One lucky reader will win their own pack of WallPOPS, courtesy of WallPOPS! All you need to do is enter on the Rafflecopter form below. This giveaway is open to U.S. readers, 18 and over, unless you have permission from your parents. Please be honest when submitting Rafflecopter entries -- remember, I DO check all of your entries for verification, and I will throw them out if they are false. If the form has a spot for you to enter information, please provide me with the appropriate username, link, etc so that it is easier for me to verify your entries! I am not responsible for the shipment of the prize, that is the company's duty. I will contact the winner via email (so make sure to use one that you check) and you will have 48 hours to respond with your shipping information. If you have any questions or if the Rafflecopter is not working properly, you can always contact me via Facebook or email (links on the sidebar). Good luck!!